Saturday, April 21, 2012

Advise on Paris trip. thanks.

Hi,





I am going to paris in april. Is the weather cold in april, should i be in winter wear?





I saw alot of recommedation on taking the bluvan to hotel from airport but if i am coming from lusanne switzerland and alight at gare de lyon station, can i book the bluvan to my hotel?





anyone stayed in France Eiffel hotel or timhotel tour eiffel before? Any suggestion on hotel near eiffel tower?





Planning to go versailles. Can you guide me on how to go there by metro. Which metro line should i take?





Thanks and appreciate your help.




|||



my husband and I went to Paris at the end of March two years ago and it was very cold. It actually snowed two of the days we were there so I would think it would still be quite chilly in early April.



We stayed at Hotel L%26#39;Eveque which was just a few blocks from the Eiffle Tower. It is not fancy but is very affordable, clean and excellently located. You can read the reviews here on tripadvisor.



Hope this was helpful and have a great trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment