Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hotel in Latin Quarter

I%26#39;m planning a vacation with my wife around the end of May. I%26#39;m thinking of staying in the Latin quarter but not sure which hotel is a good option. I%26#39;m interested in a 3* hotel around $150/night. Any suggestions would be appreciated.




|||



I enjoyed the BW Quartier Latin Pantheon in September. Check out the reviews here.



Enjoy.




|||



if you pay $150 you are crazy i stayed in the hilton and i found hotels for$70 just as comfy with a lot more atmos




|||



You can look into:





Grand Hotel des Ecoles



www.france-hotel-guide.com/h75005ecoles.htm





Hotel St Christophe



france-hotel-guide.com/h75005saintchris.htm





Hotel du Colleges de France



(a 2* but nice and very popular)



www.france-hotel-guide.com/h75005college.htm




|||



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;if you pay $150 you are crazy i stayed in the hilton and i found hotels for$70 just as comfy with a lot more atmos%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;





Add these hotels (within your price range), a bit to the west in the 6eme-Saint Germain des Prés to your list to check out--





http://paris-hotel-louisdeux.com/





http://paris-hotel-grandbalcons.com/





http://www.hotel-de-saint-germain.com/




|||



Hi and thanks for the suggestions. So far I%26#39;m leaning toward Hotel St Christophe.



It has good reviews on TA and other sites.



Can someone who%26#39;s stayed there give me any feedback?




|||



Yet another lovely hotel in the 5th: Le Select. It has been recently renovated (my husband and I stayed there several years ago, but revisited it just 2 weeks ago to check on the changes), is in a nice location (place de la Sorbonne), and is run by friendly folks. While I now prefer staying in the 6th, I would definitely think about le Select were I to return to the 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment