Saturday, April 21, 2012

Paris Hotel, Latin quarter area



I would like to visit Paris in May but I am just confused about where to stay. I Heard the Latin Quarter is good for cafes and restaurants. Any suggestions about where to stay in this area will be much appreciated.




|||



I just realized noone had responded to you yet! My favorite area to stay in is the Latin Quarter and I am not alone! What price range are you in? In the latin quarter, the small charming 2 and 3 star hotels are popular. They run around 100-125E a night. But, many do not have air conditioning. If you must have air conditioning I can recommend the Hotel Residence Monge. It is a bit further south and away from the Seine than my other favorites, but most don%26#39;t mind at all because of the charming location! My favorite is the Hotel St. Jacques which is rated very highly on TA! Another to check out is the Hotel College de France. It is very inexpensive and consistantly popular. Ia am staying there in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment