Saturday, April 21, 2012

Valentines Trip

heya, I have been reading all previous posts in a bid to figure out what to do in Paris. my boyfriend had booked for Feb 10th - Feb 12th as a valentines gift for me and I%26#39;m now just looking into what is in store for us! we arrive early on the 10th (ie 9am) and leave about 3pm on the 12th. Our hotel is about 1 km from the eiffel tower so im also trying to get my bearings!





Just a few questions, should we expect it to be busy at this time of year?



Also what is the Latin Quarter i hear so much about?



And just hope you an help me on the @must sees%26#39; for the trip?





I would be greatful for any help...all you experts are great at helping us poor novices!!



LuLu




|||



Hi Lulu,



A very romantic thing in Paris, especially for the Valentines, is to take a tour on a %26#39;peniche%26#39;, a house boat. I heard very good testimonies on Le Calife, a house boat located close to the Pont des Arts (Arts%26#39;bridge). I haven%26#39;t experienced it but I intend to very soon. http://www.calife.com/



Good luck and have fun in Paris! It embodies romantism!



Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment