Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hostel advice

I was wonering if someone can help me locating a cheap hostel or hotel in Paris?



I am travelling in May for 2 nights with my Mum, Aunty and Uncle. I have noticed a few %26quot;under 30%26quot; ones which does not help us.



We are wanting to stay as close to the Eiffel Tower as possible.



None of us have stayed in a hostel before so I am a little concerned about getting a totally dodgy one.



Thankyou.




|||



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;We are wanting to stay as close to the Eiffel Tower as possible%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;





If you look at a good street map of Paris, you%26#39;ll find that the Eiffel Tower really isn%26#39;t %26#39;..central..%26#39; to the city and the majority of its sights and attractions.





With this in mind, check out this as a much better situated budget accommodation option--





PENSION Les MARRONNIERS--



http://www.pension-marronniers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment