Thursday, April 12, 2012

hotel dilema

Hello again,





As a solo female traveller arriving to paris for a weekend, I have decided to follow the forum advice and to stay in the 6 arr or 4 arr.



Unfortunatelly, so far I have not found a hotel which meet my demands and most important - my budget.



Therefore I would like your advice regarding the following hotels, where my main concern is the area safety, close to the metro, and with easy access to rer to CDG :



Mercure Paris Lafayette, 7 rue de Trevise, 75009





Ibis sacre cueur





Ibis Republique 10e, 9 rue leon juhaux





Ibis Jemmapes loere , 12 rue luis blanc





Ibis Paris montmartre st Lazar.





I chose Ibis since I have stayed at the Ibis in London and Zurich, and it was just fine for me.





I would apprciate any further advice or information.




|||



Ibis and Mercure are both fine choices, but if you are going to be in such great arrondissements, why not go for something a bit more charming?



What%26#39;s your price range?





Les




|||



Hi Les,





Is there anything more charming?





I would really like to limit my self to 60-75 Euro.




|||



Ibis Répunblique is about 5 minutes from Place de la République and its Métro station and about the same from the Canal St-Martin. Its location is OK according to your needs.




|||



Given your budget I think the Hotel de Nesle would be infinitely more charming than those you%26#39;ve listed above.





I%26#39;ve never stayed here, but the neighborhood is fabulous.





www.hoteldenesleparis.com/pages/menu.html




|||



Please check out www.laterooms.com which lists hotels that have unbooked rooms, last minute rates.





There are lots of selections and I recommend the ones that are located in the 5th and 6th districts for a solo female traveller.





www.laterooms.com/sr.php3…

No comments:

Post a Comment