Saturday, April 21, 2012

Oops,I meant-I need good restaurants near Beau Rivage...

thank you..I



need to know good restaurants near Beau Rivage-



that are cheap,or decent price and/or pricey ideas...Thank you very much!




|||



You have plenty of choice in that area. Best I can say is beware of restaurants with someone waiting for you at the door outise the restaurant.



Also the Lou Nissart on rue de l%26#39;Opéra (or Desboutins I always mix up these 2 streets).





On the promeande, Le Siècle at the West End hotel is very good (need reservations ABSOLUTELY!)




|||



For dinner I recommend La Table Alziari, rue François-Zanin - warm, friendly service and great Niçoise cuisine at reasonable prices; L%26#39;Escalinada, rue Pairolière - again lovely Niçoise cuisine at good prices; La Merenda, rue de la Terrasse - more expensive but exquisite food and friendly, efficient service.





For a delicious yet cheap lunch I would suggest Bar de la Bourse, Place Saint-Francois - favoured by the locals and offering a great prix fixe menu; Bar Antoine, rue de la Préfecture - wonderful salads as well as Niçois specialities.

No comments:

Post a Comment