Thursday, April 19, 2012

To help you with your Post Paris Depression

Enjoy a great view of Paris!



Once you have the picture, scroll the side bar down and then move the bottom scroll bar slowly for a wrap around view of Paris.



http://framboise781.free.fr/Paris.htm




|||



Thanks, Anneparis! What a lovely site.



This helps all of us who have a terminal case of Missing Paris Disease!




|||



Thanks Anne, now maybe I%26#39;ll be able to cheer up my wife!




|||



Thank you Anne. I actually have pre-Paris excitement and the photo was good for that too. But, now I%26#39;ll know where to turn when I get back to the States.




|||



Merci AnneParis,



It does help...a little. Thankfully I still have the parisian packages beautifully wrapped under our Christmas tree. And maybe if I am a good enought boy, Papa Noel laissera un billet d%26#39;avion dans mon petit soulier...De joyeuses FĂȘtes Madame.




|||



Thanks for the picture. Brings back wonderful memories.




|||



Merci Anneparis,



Great picture!! Does help with missing Paris.



Happy Holiday%26#39;s to you and your family.




|||



Hi Anne,





Happy Holidays !





I assume that Post Paris Depression



has been around since the Romans left.





We are both aware that this issue has



been on at least 3 threads here on



Paris Forum in the past year.





Working on my book, %26quot;The French Landscape:



Black and White Infrared Photography%26quot;



keeps me in daily touch with Paris and



wards off PPD.




|||



Anne--



Merci beaucoup. Happy Hanukah.



Bruce and Tina




|||



Hi Anne,





One thing I didn%26#39;t mention in my



previous response to your post,



as a way of dealing with PPD, is



to go on TA Paris Forum 2-3 times



a day. You can stay in touch with



people who are planning their



trips to Paris, are in Paris or



reporting their trips.





It helps me deal with PPD and I



have had to deal with it 5 times.





A bonus - having to been able to



meet you personally is great.





A personal hello to Bruce and Tina too !




|||



Thanks so much Anne - thought I%26#39;d hear the voice of Charles Aznavour at any moment. Nice way to spend a few NYC minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment