Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Best time to visit Paris?

I%26#39;m trying to decide when to go to Paris this spring. I will be staying with friends so costs are not too high :)





I%26#39;m debating whether or not to go in early April, late April or early May (airfare is pretty decent $753 Canadian dollars with Air France leaving from Toronto).





What kind of weather can I expect in early April vs late April? More specifically to repeat travellers, would you go to Paris in early April or would you prefer to go in late April or early May?





Thanks!




|||



Britain and Paris (and I imagine most of Europe) are on spring break in mid-April, so I%26#39;d opt for the last week of April or early May.




|||



I plan on being in Paris May 17th-24th. I also hope that this also is a good time to be in town. I strategically planned this as to avoid spring break and the start of summer travel for Americans.





PS, I just booked a nice flight for those dates through the Air France main site also from JFK and got a pretty good deal similar in US$.





Good luck in your searches and travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment