Monday, April 16, 2012

Concerts in April

This trip I%26#39;ve been hoping to attend a concert at St. Germain or La Chapelle (or perhaps a different venue). We will be in Paris April 15-22. I have checked the several links I have and I cannot find anything scheduled for that week. Do you suppose there are none? I was hoping that being there over Easter would provide some good opportunities, but perhaps I was thinking backwards. If all else fails, at which churches might we be able to catch vespers or even choir practice?




|||



There are concerts in many churches year round. You will find one to enjoy. Check out one of the weekly magazines when you get there (Pariscope, Officiel des Spectacles, Zurban).




|||



Try these sites for the schedules and programs of concerts at Sainte-Chapelle, Saint Germain des Prés and other venues in Paris--





http://www.archetspf.asso.fr/





http://www.ampconcerts.com





www.fnacspectacles.com/…





tripadvisor.com/…624980





And don%26#39;t forget the late Sunday morning masses at Cathedral de Notre Dame for wonderful free music and other concerts there--



http://www.cathedraledeparis.com/EN/0.asp




|||



And don%26#39;t forget the late Sunday morning masses at Cathedral de Notre Dame for wonderful free music and other concerts there--





Our only Sunday will be Easter Sunday...do you suppose that will be an impossible day to go to Notre Dame? I don%26#39;t know if it is in Paris like it is here...with Easter and Christmas drawing larger than normal crowds than other Sundays...





Thanks for the sites...I think all the ones you provided are different than the ones I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment