Monday, April 16, 2012

Hotel Claude Bernard

We booked 10 nights and asked for a deluxe room with a balcony. Does anybody have any experience with this hotel and what might we ask for or look out for, since we will be staying there for 10 days.





THKS




|||



There are several reviews of the hotel Claude Bernard on this site - some very positive, a few less. Don%26#39;t expect too much from your balcony - more often than not, it has just enough space for few pair of shoes...




|||



I stayed at Hotel Claude Bernard (2002) in a



corner 5th floor room with a view of Notre Dame



and the Pompediu out one french door and down toward Invalides out the other french door.



The balcony was large enough to step out on.





It was such a positive experience (10 days)



in 2002 that I indicated to the management



that I would stay another 10 days in



September 2003 if I could have the same room.



They were happy to offer it to me and I



stayed with them again.





In 2005 after having dinner in the neighborhood



I stopped by to say hello to the Front Desk Manager who had been so helpful the years that I stayed there.





I have read that the services and maintenance is not quite as good as it was.





Best Wishes,





Randy



Nevada City

No comments:

Post a Comment