Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Paris in February - any advice?

Hello! I had planned on making my first visit to Paris this August, but when I got an email from Travelzoo about an Air France sale, I couldn%26#39;t resist the amazing airfare! So my husband and I will be traveling February 16 - 21. Does anyone have any advice about travel to France at that time of year? Many thanks!!




|||



I%26#39;m not sure exactly what type of advice you%26#39;re seeking. I will let you know that February is a great winter month (any month in Paris is great actually). It may be rainy or it could be either overcast or sunny. Just dress in layers and bring an umbrella and warm, non-slip boots.




|||



I think the non slip boots is a good idea as those cobblestones tend to be slippery.



I am not a bit fan of layers however. I like to dress for room temperature and then wear a winter coat. Every place tends to be overheated in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment