Thursday, April 19, 2012

Suggestions for Special DInner

My husband and I are taking our first trip to Paris arriving on Feb 3-for my 40th birthday- could anyone recommend a NOT expensive, great ambieance place to celebrate? (It will be my actual birthday!)



Thanks so much !




|||



Hello Stefpierce, In order to assure you with a lot of replies it would be in your interest to tell us in euros or in dollars per person what you would consider NOT expensive.




|||



Good Point! I would like to keep dinner around $100. UD Dollars!



Thanks much! Stephanie




|||



Le Coupe Chou seems like the place to go. A favourite of this site. Type it in %26quot;search%26quot; and you will find out the cost, the menu, where it is and where to sit. I think it matches your criteria. www.lecoupechou.com

No comments:

Post a Comment