Thursday, April 12, 2012

Restaurant Georges

has anyone been to the Restaurant georges Centre pompidou?



How is the food?



What kind of food does it serve.



Roughly how much is it?



many thanks



laura.






|||



I%26#39;ve been there, don%26#39;t plan to return. It%26#39;s more hype than it%26#39;s worth, in my opinion. The food is mediocre, the price is astronomical (I paid 10 euros for 1/2 melon). The atmosphere is cold as ice, as is the service (when I%26#39;ve been there). Something about those Costes establishments...low on charm high on attitude....





Good view, though!





Sometimes you have to try something to see what it%26#39;s about for yourself, so maybe you should try it out for lunch and see what you think. But if time and money are limited, I might go elsewhere...





Les




|||



Right 68. except the niceview, nothing would make me go there again. someone told me about the new COSTES brasserie IN the Louvre itself. ?? comments




|||



Blech. They%26#39;re taking over....I haven%26#39;t heard of that...





Les




|||



thanks for the advice. I think I will give it a miss.




|||



I guess I%26#39;m in the minority that LOVES GEORGES.





Gorgeous decor. Outstanding view of the city.





I would call the food %26quot;Fusion%26quot; -- I liked it.





That night, I had good service...adorable waiter.





Can%26#39;t remember the price now, but it was one of our best nights in Paris.





Just my two cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment