Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Area near Rue du Pont Louis Philippe???/

I am also looking at another apt on 20 rue du Pont Louis Philippe.





What is this area like? What is it near? I was told it was quiet area at night. OK for a woman coming home in late evening?





How does one convert 166 cm by 200cm for size of bed? Is that a small size bed? Would my 6 foot husband fit into it with me? He would only be there one the last week of my six week stay. Or would he suffer thru it? Thank you




|||



To convert cm to inches you multiply by 0.39. So 166 cm by 200 cm converts to 65 inches (5 ft 5 inches) by 78 inches (6 ft 6 inches).




|||



Thank for the conversion.





Does anyone know what a %26quot;Cinna%26quot; pull out sofa is like? In other words is it a back breaker?




|||



www.cinna.fr/theme_niv3.asp…





That%26#39;s the Cinna site. Look for %26quot;canapé-lit%26quot; in the descriptions. Depending ont the model, some fold up like a Futon, and others roll out.




|||



Thanks for the web site . It looks like the back folds down to make the bed. Does any one know if they are comfortable?




|||



Great location! Rue du Pont Louis Philippe is a very nice, quiet street filled with charming small stores/gift shops, particularly high-end stationary venders. There%26#39;s also a photography gallery and a store that%26#39;s associated with St Gervais church (a block away) selling religious articles and food items made at a monastery.





Cross Louis Philippe bridge (half a block to the south) immediately and you%26#39;re on Ile St. Louis. (Notre Dame is a 10 minute stroll.) Go a block in the other direction past rue de Rivoli and you%26#39;re right in the midst of the wonderful Marais. A block west is a pedestrian street with a nice little cafe. The Pont Marie metro stop is a block away.





And it%26#39;s extremely safe.




|||



For conversion needs an inch is 2.5 cm and a foot is 30cm.




|||



Sorry I meant conversion purposes...




|||



As safe as can be. Close to Ile St Louis and the south of the Marais.




|||



Just replied to your other post. :)




|||



Thank you everyone I think this is the apartment for me. I hope the cinna pull out sofa bed ( looks like a futon) is sturdy enough to hold my overweight husband and myself for 7 of the 41 days!!!





If worst , he said he would buy a twin blow up bed for the use during the seven days he is there.





Where in Paris ( sport goods store or HBV? ) would I buy one and does any one know the cost or should I just bring from home and then give to my cousins when we return home?

No comments:

Post a Comment