Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where to stay with 3 kids at easter

Looking for an apartment has proved difficult - I am swamped by all the recommendations and do not know who to trust regarding sending hundreds of euros by bank transfer to private landlords! Any recommendations for a hotel with connecting rooms or an apartment in central Paris. we would like to take our children sightseeing of an (early) evening to see the lights etc (children are 4, 7 and 13) so don%26#39;t want to be travelling on the metro to get back to the hotel/apartment at night. Want to avoid the Pigalle area - would ideally like to be in walking distance of cafes and shops. Any suggestions would be so very much appreciated - have spent more days on the internet looking for somewhere than I will actually spend in Paris!! Thank you..




|||



In the past I have had luck w/ Barclays and Parisperfect.



Barclays has a TON of affordable places.





Les




|||



Madagascar:



Check out my post of Jan. 7 on this site(about 10 pm) which provides details of our experience renting a Paris apaprtment a couple of weeks ago. We had no trouble and highly recommend it. Recommend, as my description indicates, feelslikehomeinparis (www.feelslikehomeinparis.com), run by a very competent person. I got my deposit back via PayPal (really great, easy service by the way)almost as soon as I arrived home. However, with a 4 and 7 year old, I wouldn%26#39;t recommend the apartment we stayed in. Our children were older, so it was fine, but I have a 4-year-old grandson and it would not be an easy palce for him) It%26#39;s not central enough. I know the agent has a number of apartments that are worth checking out.



SS

No comments:

Post a Comment