Saturday, March 24, 2012

An Open Letter to the Forum

Dear All,



Thank you for making my proposal to my girlfriend of nearly 8 years perfect.



From accomodations to restaurants to transportation, the help provided by everyone on this forum made planning incredibly easy. I felt prepared at every step of the way thanks in large part to the input from everyone. My trip became the fulfillment of a lifelong dream and the most romantic memory my fiancee and I have shared. Our trip will be forever burned in our memories, and for that I will be forever indebted to everyone who improved my planning and preparation leading up to my proposal.



I hope everyone who answers questions and gives feedback remembers how important such posts can be and contributes in the future in the same helpful way. Personally I will do my best to help inform people about the town that I know so much about to return the good karma that this site generates.



From the bottom of my heart, thanks to everyone, and keep up the help, because you never know how many happy memories you%26#39;re making possible. Know that you made mine a reality.




|||



congratulations on your engagement!




|||



A class act. Thanks for letting us know.



Best Wishes.




|||



A class act. Thanks for letting us know.



Best Wishes.




|||



Best wishes to you both for an adventurous life together!




|||



Congratulations!!!




|||



I don%26#39;t know if I participated on your adventure, but remember that your memory is special because *you* made the effort to make it so.





So, start thinking about the 1st anniversary, the 10th, the 25th and the 50th! Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment