Friday, March 30, 2012

Good bike shops in Paris?

My husband and I will be in Paris Jan. 20-26. He%26#39;s a huge cycling fan, so I%26#39;d like to take him to a bike shop while we%26#39;re there for some cycling gear.



I looked up the official store of the Tour de France, but as far as I can tell the tour stuff is only available online. Does anyone know of any good bike shops in Paris, where they sell jerseys, etc? Any suggestions would be great.



Thanks!!




|||



Decathlon and Go Sport are two sporting goods chains that have a large selection. I just don%26#39;t know what, if anything is available in the winter.



My bike is my principle mode of transport and all of the bike shops I frequent focus on the bikes, with very little gear. Here is the email address of one shop, perhaps they could steer you in the right direction: mbrparis@mountainbiker.fr




|||



THere%26#39;s a nice place by the Canal St Martin - not quite what you were looking for but very Parisian in concept. Vélo et CHocolat a café and bike repair shop at 75 Quai de La Seine - Metro Riquet on line 7.




|||



Thanks, phread...can you tell me where these places are? The Decathlon and Go Sport stores, I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment