Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day trips from Turin Italy

My daughter as a journalist is attending Winter Olympics, and I have decided to keep her company. As it will be my first time in Europe, could anyone suggest some day trips, maybe by train, to a couple of places worth visiting while I%26#39;m there. Also I know the weather will be cold, but what would be the most appropriate clothing for the weather in Turin itself (not the mountains). Any advice would be greatly appreciated, we leave in two weeks. Gblyn




|||



This is a question that might better be directed to an ITALY or TURIN or WINTER OLYMPICS site




|||



i guess monaco and nice are kinda day trippy, but it would be a LONG day. I really liked monaco though.





as was said, you might get more responses in the italy/turin part of trip advisor, since this is the paris one, and paris would be a REALLY REALLY long day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment