Friday, March 30, 2012

Between these two apts which should I choose? 9 Er or 4 Er

The one in the 9 Er on rue du Faubourg? or the one in the 4 Er on rue du Pont Louis Philippe?





Notice my last two postings about each of them.




|||



I am not an expert on Paris, but if it were me, I would choose the rue du Pont Louis Philippe. It%26#39;s in the Marais, between rue de Rivoli and the Seine, and is much more centrally located.




|||



Thanks LaC.... I am tending towards that one too but my husband thinks the bed for him and myself my be a back breaker ( I will be there 33 days by myself he will only be sharing tbed for 7 nights)?





I love the 4Er location also. The other apt in the 9Er between Opera and the Montmarte is much nicer and larger for the same price but has a couch sofa bed and a bedroom with a queen size bed.





I wrote a note as you suggested to only one person who has stayed at the 9 Er. I will look and see if I can write someone about the cinna fold out bed on the 4 Er web site.





Thanks for all your help.




|||



Definitely Louis Philippe, which is a wonderful location. See my response to your other post.




|||



Rue du Faubourg what? St Martin or St Denis? Anyway rue du Pont Louis Philippe is far far far better location...




|||



Hi Discover,





Tried to email you- my ISP was blocked by yours after my ISP complained about spam coming from yours. Yours got mad and blocked one of the servers from mine. I called mine and they told me the whole story...funny! ISP wars! LOL





Anyway- about your bed. The bed%26#39;s measurement is about a queen size. American Queens measure 60x80, and from what I can convert from cm., this one you describe measures about 65%26quot; by 78%26quot;. So its a little wider and a wee bit shorter than our queen.





So it seems like it would be all right?





As for location, that first apartment looks great. It is close to everything. The other



listing mentions it is near the Hard Rock Cafe. Its not such a bad area either but since you like the 5th you%26#39;d probably rather stay in the first property since it%26#39;s near the Louvre and other stuff.





You know where to find me if you need more info.





PS Things went real good yesterday :)




|||



I just tried emailing you again and I think it worked this time Discover. I logged off and logged back in. My ISP uses three servers and your ISP apparently only blocked one of them. So logging back in must have connected me with one of the other two!




|||



Raphy, the other apartment is on rue du Faubourg Montmartre, next to the bar Le Backgammon.




|||



Thanks everyone!




|||



%26lt;American Queens measure 60x80%26gt;







I couldn%26#39;t help but laugh when I re-read this Discover.





More true than we%26#39;d like to admit, eh? ;)




|||



That is totally funny!







By the way, Best Wishes on your new marriage!





Many wishes for a wonderful life adventure together!

No comments:

Post a Comment