Friday, March 30, 2012

atelier des chefs

Has anyone done cooking classes/demonstrations with Atelier Des Chefs? Any insights would be appreciated. Also, has anyone done a %26quot;market walk%26quot; with Context Paris? Again, I would appreciate any thoughts or comments. Thanks




|||



LOVED the atelier organizing a class next month with a dozen girls friends.




|||



sorry, that should read, %26quot;I am organizing......




|||



I have been there 5 times and tried two kinds of classes : %26quot;la tradition%26quot;, 2 hours and %26quot;60mn chrono%26quot;, one hour.



Both of them are great.



In terms of sites, they have 3 of them : one in the 8th, one in Galeries Lafayette maison basement floor, and one at Printemps Nation in the 20th arr. The most gorgious is in the 8th but the drawback in my opinion is that the groups are too large (from 12 to 20 people). Lafayette is much more intimate but very small. My favourite is Printemps Nation but it will be too far for you from main tourist attractions.



So I would recommend the 8th, rue de penthièvre if you don%26#39;t mind large groups.



You see, I give cooking classes but I also enjoy a lot other people%26#39;s cooking classes !!




|||



Thank you for your responses, Anne and Phread. I am still disappointed that you will not be in Paris while we are there, Anne, but I will give atelier des chefs a try. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment