Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Train or bus to get to Savona from Nice Airport?

Thank you (yymca6) for your prompt reply.





I appreciate your advice very much. I%26#39;ll check into the hotel you suggested. I think I%26#39;ll have to buy the train ticket at the station. I can%26#39;t seem to buy the tickets ahead of time..at least not on online right now through Scnf. Perhaps I can when it gets closer to March.





MSUspartan








|||



You should be able to buy your tickets through SNCF if you are within 60 days of your trip. It will ask you the country wher tickets will be delivered, answer France so you will be able to print the tickets on your printer. Be aware that some tickets can%26#39;t be printed on your printer because of certain restrictions, so read carefully. If you have problems with wording in French, let me know, I will translate for you. Just remember that I leave for Nice on March 1, so I will be offline for some time since i still don%26#39;t know if I will carry my laptop with me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment