Tuesday, March 27, 2012

5 day visit in August to Alsace, around Wissembourg and...

Any suggestions for places to visit around this area, things to see and places to eat (cheap to medium cost)? Anything to do with the wine trail will be of interest. We will be driving from Sainte Menehould, via the motorway, to Haguenau first of all. Looking forward to hearing something.






|||



Hope this doesn%26#39;t come too late.Skimmed through the Michelin Green guide(%26#39;03 version) and Haguenau was given a 1* classification.There%26#39;s the Historical Museum in the neo-Renaissance style(1*).Also the St George%26#39;s(Gothic-Romanesque)%26amp;St Nicholas%26#39; churches and the Alsatian museum.





Hope I didn%26#39;t give out any incorrect info-I got carried away and got the FRENCH version-after just one class level!:))Want to go there too,my fave sportman(rally driver,Sebastien LOEB,is a near-native).Plus I NEED to go for my maiden French visit to improve my French,non?

No comments:

Post a Comment