Wednesday, April 25, 2012

looking for a couple in paris

My husband and I would love to meet up with anther couple from Paris while we are there. We are in our 30%26#39;s and thought it would be quite fun to hook up and have some wine. Anyone? We will be there March 2-6..




|||



Look in the search box for TA Paris Forum.



There are several planned.



Also you might look for %26quot; meeting people in Paris%26quot;; there was a recent posts on that.




|||



leeleebug23, I will be in Paris the same dates, but solo. I do have a male friend who is on the fence about meeting me for a few days due to a work committment. If he does manage to make the trip, it would be great fun to meet up with you and your husband over a bottle of wine. Whether he tags along or not, I%26#39;m 99% sure I will be attending a wine tasting at o%26#39;chateau. If you are still planning on attending as well, maybe we could hook up there? Feel free to email me at thatgirldina@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment