Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Long Weekend in Paris

I would like to visit Paris for a long weekend...say 3 full days. My main goal will be to visit the Louvre. Is this feasible? Can I do the Louvre in say a day and a half? What else might I be able to see in this time?




|||



However long you spend in the Louvre you will never be able to visit everything as everyday different areas of the LOuvre are closed. After one day it is highly likely that you will be too tired to go back. I love art but i know it is hard to spend more than a day there. There are so many other things to visit, in two days you can fit the Eiffel tower, Champs Elysées(morning one), Notre Dame with Latin quarter (afternoon one) and montmartre (morning two), plus the Marais (afternoon 2)for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment