Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Recently stayed at the Central Paris Hotel

I stayed at the Central Paris Hotel over Christmas and New Year as I had researched for weeks on the internet and with the help of this forum a suitable place to stay while in Paris. I must say true to other comments about the hotel it is definitely in a very good location as it is close to the metro station and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes and shops but I was very surprised with regards to the quality of the rooms shown on the web site as this was not unfortunately true to its word, I am only stating this as I was VERY VERY suprised when I arrived at the hotel and our rooms and I would not like to feel other people have the same shock and disappointment as I had, the rooms and hotel (with exception to the breakfast area which has obviously been newly renovated) are extremely old and in extreme need of renovation. The hotel seemed extremely busy whether this is due to the price (which to me seems average but not cheap) or to the very impressive web site but I think with the amount of business the hotel is obviously getting it can well afford to also renovate and provide a better standard of accommodation in this day and age - also I would like to mention that the hotel has a most strange offending smell.


On a more positive note I will finish by stating that the staff and receptionists were extremely friendly and helpful and I could not fault the service that they provided.


I would certainly go back again to the hotel if the smell was rectified and the rooms resembled that of the web site.




|||



Would you please mention the exact address, as there are at least *3* hotels in Paris by the name %26quot;Central%26quot;. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment