Tuesday, April 24, 2012

apartment rental just fantastic!

This past November my husband,mother and I spent a month in Europe. Our last week was spent in a incredible apartment in the 7th on rue St.Dominique.WE had 2 double sets of french doors with a full length balcony .Each morning and eveing we would sit at our bistro table for two and enjoy our unbelivable view of the eiffel tower.


WE all agreed our next trip tp Paris will again be through Paris Perfect.com. First class apartments and every need met with a very professional manager who is very helpful and only a phone call away.


We felt like a part of our neighborhood if only for a week.We were able to shop like the locals and truly get a feel for the real Paris. I highly recommned booking with the Paris Perfect couple of Madeline and Phillipe.


Please look up their properties on ParisPerfect.com. WE stayed in the Montrachet.Paris Perfect indeed!




|||



How nice to see your post! My husband and I will end our month in Paris this April staying in Montrachet for two weeks. I was thrilled by the photos showing the balcony, open kitchen and the views of the Eiffel Tower.





One concern for us was the tiny bathroom setup, also how is storage? The bedroom looks small, too. I%26#39;ve seen rave reviews for other Paris Perfect flats, but yours is the first I%26#39;ve seen for Montrachet.





We also will really use the kitchen to prepare breakfast and dinner. I love the thought of seeing the Eiffel Tower as I cook.





Thanks for the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment