Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Metro La Citie

Guide books used to warn not to get off here. Saying the three flights to the top are deserted and dangerious.





Is it still that way?





I did get off there once and I saw a warning posted about %26quot;beware of robbers%26quot;. The elevator was scary as there were two weird looking men and only myself (woman) in the huge thing. Nothing happened.





Thank you.




|||



I guess I am too naive to know it as dangerous... never had a problem, but frankly, I usually take the elevator.




|||



I got off at that Metro a few days ago. Lots of people around and we (females) didn%26#39;t feel in any danger.




|||



well, i went INTO the station during the day(on a saturday afternoon) and it wasnt too bad, i didnt feel unsafe at all. if you are going to notre dame and dont want to chance it there, its not a far walk from the louvre(about 10-15 minutes), if that.




|||



Are you referring to Cite?





If so, I have used it multiple times without a problem...





Les

No comments:

Post a Comment