Wednesday, April 25, 2012

l'appartement

Raphy mentioned this bar in an earlier post. I was hoping she or anyone else would expound on its location and its fare. It intrigues me because Raphy mentioned something abou playing Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit there...sounded like a quirk I must check out!




|||



Sorry, I was a bit unclear. If anyone is familiar with the bar named L%26#39;appartement near the Musee Picasso could you please let me know more about it?




|||



parishotels.com/restaurants/prs_list_rest_de…





I found this online: very cosy …deep sofas (into you can slumped, low tables surrounded with bookshelves. We nearly feel at home. Perfect for long afternoons between friends. ( parlour games at disposal ). 18 rue des coutures Saint Gervais (3°)M° Sébastien Froissart. Everyday until 2am except sunday until midnight. Cocktail : about 7,62 euros.




|||



Yes sorry it was l%26#39;apparemment, not l%26#39;appartement!! Similar names, silly me...Yes you can drink, eat there (they have salads ans you can choose the ingredients and dressing), and at the back they have a big stock of jeux de société in French like monopoly, trivial pursuit...and a lot more. It is on rue des Coutures St Gervais on the right along the musée Picasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment