Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yllen Eiffel or Palmon Opera

As a first time visitor, I have narrowed down the hotel options to these two.





First off, have I done wrong by picking either of these?





Second off, if we are flying in at near 8am on a Friday, would getting on the metro from CDG be a problem? And, does anyone know how long it would take to get to either of these hotels?





Also, is it better to get money exchanged before hand or what is the best way to go about doing this.





Thanks.




|||



Hi!





I stayed in the Hotel Palmon Opera and was very satisfied of my stay. It is near Opera and I found it of easy acess from CDG.There are bus near the hotel going to Gare du Nord(I can%26#39;t remember the number) and then I took RER B, it was quite easy!



The Hotel was very clean and comfortable. It was quite but of easy access to a lot of major attractions thanks to the close metro.



Have a look at the website: http://www.palmonopera.com





Have a nice stay!




|||



So Palmon Opera I am leaning more towards.



Can you give directions as to how to get to it from CDG via metro?



Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment