Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Blooms

Ah, Printemps! It is just around the corner! I am arriving late March in Paris and would like to know what I can expect will be in bloom around March 22-30. I am guessing tulips and daffidils? I love Jardin Luxembourg and when I went in November I was surprised how many fall blooms I saw, thanks to mild PM temps. I hope I am in for a delight in the spring!




|||



Here are some of the flowers that come full bloom in April, so you should be able to see at least the beginnings of them the end of March.





Tulips, pansies, forget-me-nots, narcissi, aubrietas, cherry and crab-apple blossom, fritillaries and daffodils.





Have a great trip!




|||



That sounds delightful! Thanks! I hope I am not too early to see a good display.




|||



waytogogirl,



We will be in Paris at the same time!




|||



An other very beautiful area in the Jardin du Palais Royal. Very well maintained.

No comments:

Post a Comment