Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Going to Paris again - do I need a new guidebook?

Hi





My wife and I went to Paris in 1999 and in connection with that trip we bought an Eyewitness Guidebook for Paris. This Easter we hope to return to Paris and I%26#39;m wondering if it is necessary to buy a new and updated guidebook. What do you guys do if you return to a place after say 10 years?





Regards



Gard




|||



you%26#39;ve already got a new guidebook, the internet. :)





My books are 5 years old and I didn%26#39;t buy any new ones for my recent trip. Just used this forum and google. Most museums have websites, even some of the smaller ones, and if they don%26#39;t there are lots of sites like parisinfo.com that will give you current hours. Even better, the internet will have information about exhibitions and special events that the guidebooks can%26#39;t possibly address.

No comments:

Post a Comment