Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paris during Easter - too crowded?

Hi





I have read somewhere that Paris can be pretty crowded during Easter. How bad is it really? I have been there before in April and in June and I have always found it crowded by tourists :-) Do things (museums, attractions) close down during Easter? Here in Norway the whole country basically shuts down in the Easter period. Will it be hard to find a hotel at a decent price if we plan to go there during Easter 2006?





Regards



Gard




|||



Nothing will be closed for Easter here, but it can get a bit crowded, less though than july and august which are much worse.




|||



Hi





Thanks for the reply. I have been to Paris a couple of times before and I had a great time there. I hope to go there again and make a new and update trip report with lots and lots of pictures :-) Now we just need to find an affordable hotel :-)





Regards



Gard

No comments:

Post a Comment