Saturday, April 21, 2012

We had a blast doing this in Paris! Paris Photo Tour!

Through the wise sages of the TA forum, I found out about the Paris photo tours website. (Do a search to see more praising).





Before going to Paris I contacted http://www.parisphototours.com to set up a day long photo/chocolate/fun tour. Our super guide and newest Parisian friend, Linda, took us on a great journey all around Paris. (**Waves to Linda**)





Truly, if anyone doesnt feel comfortable using the metro, getting the lay of the land, or just wants a fun overall splash of Paris, Linda eased fears, and certainly provided that.





Each tour can be tailored to personal likes, we wanted to see her favorite places, with some chocolate along the way.





We went through tiny little courtyards, and passages, through and past stores of every type. A little of this and a little of that, and we felt like we knew Paris in a more comfortable, approachable way.





I can let you know specifically what we did if you want to email me at: pantone_user@hotmail.com I dont want to spoil any fun by naming cool off-the-beaten-path places you might see ahead of time.





Seriously, this was our most fun day in Paris for the week that we were there. My wife and I both loved it.




|||



Jeff,





Coming from you it is quite a recommendation



(although I know about their tours plus



the raves of many).





After 37 years as a photographer you will



have to explain to me how chocolate is



is involved in this whole thing.





Randy




|||



Isn%26#39;t that our very own photographerinparis?




|||



How much was it per person? Paid in cash or credit card? I tried to get the info from Linda but she needs date and I am still not sure what day we would like to do this kind of tour.




|||



Heya Yymca,





We booked a full day (6 Hour Tour), there is a 3 hour option as well.





I think the rates are listed on their web site, send me an email if you want to know the exact rate we paid.





I will say though that it was worth every penny for us. Just the familiarity of Paris we had afterwards was worth it. And to see the %26quot;Golden Plunger Awarded%26quot; Bathroom was truly...a bonus :)





Their site: http://www.parisphototours.com





my email: pantone_user@hotmail.com







Have Fun!




|||



I%26#39;ve never taken Linda%26#39;s tour, but she was a guest at a recent cocktail party that we hosted. She is a generous, charming and very interesting person. I can only imagine that her tours are equally entertaining!




|||



Hi Jeff! I checked out the website and it sounds great! Question, though...my friends and I love pictures, but photographers we%26#39;re not. Are we going to feel out of place with our digital cameras or should we look into a different tour.



Sounds fantastic, though!




|||



Hiya tc...





No need to worry about being a photographer or not. I took pictures like a fiend, but my wife just walked and talked with Linda.





I think the photo part really stems from the fact that Paris is so great to shoot. I mean practically every place you look could be a great OMG shot.





Taking one of their tours only means that you can trust yourself to having great opportunities to take pictures if you want. There is certainly no need to stress, just plan to have a great time !





Anyone who likes to %26quot;see%26quot; a city would get a kick out of their tours.





Have fun~!

No comments:

Post a Comment